Hot Shot's Secret
Hot Shot's Secret Stiction Eliminator (HSS16Z)
Stiction Eliminator is an oil treatment for gasoline and diesel engines that is engineered to remove stiction, the sludge and varnish created from burnt oil, while also lubricating the system to improve performance and reduce engine wear.
- Protects Turbo, Injectors & Rings
- Restores Power & Compression
- Reduces Wear By Up To 62% More Than Our Competitors
- Removes 50% More Stiction Than Competitors
- Hot Shot's Stiction Eliminator for gas and diesel engines safely removes and prevents the gummy, sticky residue that builds up inside diesel HEUI injectors over time. It cleans and lubricates the entire oil side of the engine: injectors, turbo, rings, oil pumps, everything the oil touches.
- Hot Shot's Secret Stiction Eliminator is an oil treatment for gasoline and diesel engines. It is engineered to remove stiction, the sludge and varnish created from burnt oil, while also lubricating. This oil and diesel stiction remover is proven to reduce the wear taking place inside your engine by up to 62% more than oil alone, verified by ASTM G-133 third party testing.
- Hot Shot's Stiction Eliminator for gas and diesel engines is a unique blend of synthetic cleaner and proprietary carbon nano lubricant that cleans and lubricates the oil-wetted components inside your engine, including turbocharger, rings, oil pump, pistons, HEUI injectors and more. Stiction Eliminator will also improve your fuel economy, restore power and compression and fix 9 our of 10 "failing" HEUI injectors.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers.
PowerHouse Machining was founded with the vision of creating a one-stop-shop for all of your light duty engine needs. We pride ourselves on our industry-leading engine quality, dedication to customer service, and sincere passion for our trade.