1999 - 2013 | Single Charger Tuner Kit | Silverado
Tuner kit will mount one TorqStorm® Supercharger to a 1999-2013 GM Silverado, Sierra, Tahoe, or Yukon w/4.8-6.2L.
*** Be advised, due to high demand, we are experiencing extended lead times. We are doing our best to adjust to the overwhelming interest. Please be patient. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
- Boost your GM LS powered truck with a TorqStorm Supercharger. This system is a well engineered bolt on kit. This system can produce gains of over 150whp with supporting mods. Good fuel and tune are essential in building a good reliable setup.
- Included is the Supercharger, Brackets, 8 rib pulleys, belt, straight thermostat housing, crank pin kit, air filter and BOV and a couple pieces to finish installing the supercharger to your engine.
There are many options out there for fuel system, intercooling, charge air plumbing and tuning. We leave these variables up to the installation shop or end-user. You can finish the kit the way you want with the pieces you want. Buying low-quality parts in a high priced kit – only to replace them with higher quality parts to finish the project – is now a thing of the past. Spend the money on the parts you really want and need. TorqStorm® has a few optional pieces along with information to help you complete your kit. Please contact us for more info.
Instructions pdf. ARP-K-GM-LS1007 and LS1014
- Not for use with a motor vehicle pollution control device or system.
- This product is NOT legal for sale, installation, or use on a licensed vehicle in the state of California, does NOT meet CARB compliance. Legal only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway. Not applicable or intended for street or highway use.
- Intercooling is suggested on all non-carbureted applications.
- Tune not included
- Electric Fans are required to install this kit
- Retains Air Conditioning
- This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
- The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
- The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
- WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
- The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
- Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for our Shipping and Return Policy.
- If you have any question please Contact Us at +1(780-757-0221).